PHNO-SB: RUFFA WINS CUSTODY BATTLE AGAINST EX-HUSBAND; YILMAS FUMING


 


RUFFA WINS CUSTODY BATTLE AGAINST EX-HUSBAND; YILMAS FUMING

[PHOTO - RUFFA, YILMAS, THE KIDS DURING HAPPIER DAYS]

MANILA, JULY 22, 2011 (BULLETIN) By JECELYN V. MACAHINDOG -- Ruffa Gutierrez won the "biggest battle" of her life – the custody of her children Lorin and Venice Bektas.

According to the TV host-actress, the Quezon City Regional Trial Court Branch 107 issued a decision last March 11, 2010, giving her sole custody of her daughters. The decision was signed by Presiding Judge Jose L. Bautista.

The TV host-actress' recent Twitter posts have been laced with drama and mystery like this one on July 13: "Just received a shocking phone call. The storm I was anticipating is coming, SOON. Please pray for me as I fight the biggest battle of my life."

However, the posts were later deleted to "clear false reports and to pacify my loved ones who are worried," she said.

Yilmaz, on the other hand, was granted visitation rights.

In a report by "24 Oras" July 16, Yilmaz aired his disappointment over the court's decision.

"How does the court in which Ruffa sue the case against me made decree in favor of Ruffa without even giving me the right to defense (sic) myself and then got us divorced and gave the guardianship rights of my children to her??? without listening to one of the relevant parties!!! (sic)," said Yilmaz via mail sent to GMA News.

Yilmaz also insisted that the regular financial support he gives to his daughters should have been taken into consideration. He cited one incident when he even offered Ruffa $2 million to allow him time with his daughters for one week.

He said via e-mail, "I always gave my money to my children (sic). I would not have offered 2 millions dollars to Ruffa in order to see my children for 1 week. (sic) She requested some time and, after talking to her father and mother, she did not accept this proposal."

Yilmaz vowed to fight back: "I need my rights to see my children with the law."

----------------------------------------------------------

Chief News Editor: Sol Jose Vanzi

© Copyright, 2011 by PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE
All rights reserved

----------------------------------------------------------

PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE [PHNO] WEBSITE

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/phnotweet

This is the PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE (PHNO) Mailing List.

To stop receiving our news items, please send a blank e-mail addressed to: phno-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Please visit our homepage at: http://www.newsflash.org/

(c) Copyright 2009.  All rights reserved.
-------------------------------------------------------------
.

__,_._,___
Backlinks
 

PH Headline News Online. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved