PHNO-SB: WHAT NOW ATE GUY?


WHAT NOW ATE GUY?

[PHOTO - NORA AUNOR]
MANILA,
APRIL 30, 2012 (STANDARD) by
Joseph Peter R. Gonzales - AFTER the drama series Sa Ngalan ng Ina, many of Nora
Aunor's fans wonder what their idol's next official project will be. There were
talks of a movie and a regular soap plus a birthday concert. It will be to their
delight that the Superstar is presently busy doing a film with internationally
acclaimed director Brillante "Dante" Mendoza.
"That's right!" says Guy. "The movie is titled Thy Womb. I'm with Lovi Poe
and Bembol Rocco here. It's exciting because we're using Tawi-Tawi as backdrop.
Viewers will see its beauty in the movie. I believe this will be fielded in
various international film festivals."
The showbiz icon (who many believe is qualified to be the country's next
National Artist considering her long list of accomplishments) is keen on doing
movies rather than soap operas at this point.
"Actually, TV 5 is preparing a grand soap for me which will have a normal run
unlike Sa Ngalan ng Ina's one month. But I prefer to do movies this time since
it's not that rigid. Soaps can be very taxing and draining, both physically and
emotionally. Everyone knows my medical condition. My throat problem is not yet
totally cured."
Nora is also concerned with her screen registry.
"That's another thing! When you're doing TV, viewers can get critical when it
comes to your appearance. And I'm aware of the general observation that I look a
bit plump on screen in Sa Ngalan ng Ina. I need to trim down. So while doing
that, I would rather make movies to still become productive!"
Her avid supporters can no longer wait for her comeback concert. Originally,
the plan was to stage one on her birthday this coming May.
"That's not possible right now. I still have to fly back to America to have
my throat examined so that my voice will be normal again. As I've said in my
previous interviews, I really miss singing. But I'm positive that eventually,
the quality of my voice will be restored. As for the concert, I guess, October
is a more realistic target date," says Guy.
Daniel speaks up
Daniel Matsunaga says his break-up with Heart Evangelista happened when he
was vacationing in Brazil.
"Before that, we were okay. In fact, she even visited me before my departure.
But when I was already there, that's when things started to get complicated. It
was a case of poor communication. Ours was greatly affected as soon as I arrived
in Brazil," he states.
Many want to know the reason behind their falling out considering that they
used to be one of the sweetest pairs in showbiz.
"Lots and majority of these are personal stuff so I just can't divulge that
easy. It's hard. I know that in a relationship, there are the highs and lows.
This is something I couldn't control. I had to accept that ours just didn't work
out!"
As mature individuals, he and Heart parted ways talking.
"We agreed on it mutually. On my part, it was hurtful but I had to let go.
Until now, it still pains me, but life has to go on, right?"
Some quarters are of the opinion that Heart's parents have something to do
with what happened to their relationship. The grapevine has it that they don't
approve of him for their daughter.
"Honestly, that's very unfair to them. When Heart and I were still together,
I was okay with them. They've shown me only good things so I couldn't believe
that they are the cause of our break-up. As I've said, this just happened. It
just didn't work, period!" ends Daniel.

(Published in the Manila Standard Today newspaper on
/2012/April/30)










Chief News Editor: Sol
Jose Vanzi

© Copyright, 2012 by PHILIPPINE
HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE
All rights reserved




PHILIPPINE HEADLINE
NEWS ONLINE [PHNO] WEBSITE




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/phnotweet

This is the PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE (PHNO) Mailing List.

To stop receiving our news items, please send a blank e-mail addressed to: phno-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Please visit our homepage at: http://www.newsflash.org/

(c) Copyright 2009. All rights reserved.
-------------------------------------------------------------Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phno/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phno/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
phno-digest@yahoogroups.com
phno-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
phno-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Backlinks
 

PH Headline News Online. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved