PHNO-SB: SEXY TALK WITH PIA GUANIO


SEXY TALK WITH PIA GUANIO

[PHOTO AT LEFT - 'Yes, Obagi does enhance a woman's sex appeal,' says Pia (inset: with her beloved Vic Sotto)]

MANILA, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010 (STAR) FUNFARE By Ricardo F. Lo - Does a clear complexion enhance a woman's sex appeal?

"Definitely," said Pia Guanio, thanks to House of Obagi which she has been endorsing for three months now. "You have to look good not only for yourself and because as a celebrity you have to, but also for your man. Otherwise," she added jokingly, "he might stop looking at you and start looking at someone else."

Pia revealed that she has been using the whole Obagi line and she likes it.

"I've tried other brands but they were not compatible with my skin. I don't just take people's word for it. I have to try the product and use it only after I see that it's effective on me. I have freckles and they've always been my problem. I've been applying all kinds of ointments and I even underwent a laser procedure but they didn't work. After almost only three months of using Obagi, I noticed that my skin feels softer and smoother."

Aside from Obagi, what else constitutes her beauty regimen?

"Sleep is very important. I should be getting eight hours of sleep per night but I can't because of my schedule. Luckily, I can catch up during the weekend.

Pia is on TV all days of the week --- Monday thru Saturday on Eat, Bulaga!, Monday thru Friday on 24 Oras and Sundays on Showbiz Central.

She wakes up at 7 a.m., works out at the gym until 9 o'clock, gets ready for Bulaga!, leaves home (at Ortigas Center) at 10:30 and gets to Broadway Centrum at 11. Mid-afternoon after Bulaga!, she's back at the gym for more workout, attends Bible study before she rushes to the GMA Studio on Timog Avenue for 24 Oras. She arrives home at 8:30 and is usually asleep at 10:30. Nightlife is zero.

What about her diet?

"Can I manage to take three square meals a day? I try to eat more than that. I never starve myself. Sometimes, if I am busy and I can afford to have only one big meal at a time, I really gorge on food. Luckily, I was born with good genes and I don't easily gain weight. Mabilis ang metabolism ko."

Her love life doesn't suffer because she and boyfriend Vic Sotto are together every day.

"But being professional," explained Pia, "we draw the line between the professional and the personal so that our work doesn't get affected," adding that whatever little kinks there were in their relationship have been ironed out. "Time has a way of sorting things out. Prayer also helps in the healing."

Told that Vic's son Oyo and his girlfriend Kristine Hermosa are beating them in the altar race, Pia said, "No qualms about that. I'm happy for them." Oyo and Kristine have announced that they are getting married early next year probably in Canada. "Well," said Pia, "if you're not ready for marriage, why force it, why rush things?"

On TV, the "sexiest" that Pia could go is wear shorts. "Or else," she joked, "baka ma-memo-han ako. We have to look respectable naman, di ba?"

Which brings us to a little "sexy talk" with Pia.

What is sexy to her?

"Well, for me, sexy is in the attitude. It's sexy when you are confident in your own skin. It doesn't have anything to do with your shape or your physical appearance."

What makes her feel sexy?

"It may be waking up in the morning after a good night's sleep, or when you're in a really good mood. I feel that way most days because I start my day with prayer and then I read The Bible. I exercise regularly and I eat well. Put together, that's what makes me feel sexy."

What part of her body does she consider sexiest?

"As I said, I'm lucky to have good genes, from both my parents. So I never have to worry about getting out of shape."

And what part of Vic's body does she find sexiest?

"His sense of humor. Does it count?"

Sexiest song?

"My favorite song changes from week to week. This week, it's Teenage Dream by Katy Perry."

Sexiest musical instrument?

"Definitely the guitar."

Sexiest billboard?

"Lovi Poe's new billboard ('Love + Sex' for The Belo Medical Clinic)."

Sexiest perfume?

"I like the scent of vanilla and chocolate, so I prefer a cologne that smells like them. But my taste changes every now and then."

Sexiest movie that she has seen?

"Going the Distance. I love Drew Barrymore movies or those of Kate Hudson."

Sexiest food?

"May ganoon ba? Yes, oysters. Aphrodisiac daw, right?"

Sexiest time of day?

"Sunrise and sunset. I love watching the sun rise and the sun set."

Sexiest part of the house?

"My living room. That's where all the action happens. That's where I watch TV, where I play videoke, where I do most everything."

Okay now, who wakes up earlier, she or Vic?

"It depends. When he has a 'call,' he wakes up no matter how early it is."

Does the one who gets up earlier wake up the other?

"No," she protested. "We don't sleep together!"

By phone, I told her. You know, like a wake-up call.

"When I wake up earlier, which is every day, he's the first person I call."

And what's the first thing that they say to each other?

"Hello! Hahahahaha!"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chief News Editor: Sol Jose Vanzi

© Copyright, 2009 by PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE
All rights reserved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE [PHNO] WEBSITE


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/phnotweet

This is the PHILIPPINE HEADLINE NEWS ONLINE (PHNO) Mailing List.

To stop receiving our news items, please send a blank e-mail addressed to: phno-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Please visit our homepage at: http://www.newsflash.org/

(c) Copyright 2009. All rights reserved.
-------------------------------------------------------------Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phno/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/phno/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
phno-digest@yahoogroups.com
phno-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
phno-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Backlinks
 

PH Headline News Online. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved